Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My little Spaniard

This kid cracks me up. Please watch this.
Ha ha! One time when he was playing with his swords, Trav was trying to teach him to say "Hello! My name is Indigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." (From the movie Princess Bride in the sad case that you did not know.) So a few days later he was playing by himself and I overheard him and had to get it on video. Nevermind that he thinks the guy's name is Ginigo Nutella... his little voice is the best!!! Aunt Peeps is always laughing about how he sounds like Gloria from Modern Family! His accent is amazing. Definitely not Scottish. Ha!! (Oh, and in case you were wondering, at the end he really wants to watch the "video" - a.k.a. "weewo"!)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

ahh! can you please post a video a day of him! and i love that your translation is Nutella... you would! TEAM PEETA!

Nancy Branch said...

Love, love, love this kid! He cracks me up. Great translation! And I agree with Heidi - post a video a day of this kid!
Love you all.