Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring... finally!

Snowdrops are blooming...the sun is shining (sometimes)...and it is just a little bit warmer outside...I am hopeful that Spring is finally here!Warmer weather/sunshine = playing outside = very happy boy!!
We had a few friends over for a BBQ about a week ago. It was fun to watch the kids all playing in the backyard and see Trav on the grill again.
We went to the park one afternoon in the nearby town of Cupar (pronounced "cooper" or as Justus calls it "Mini Cooper"). Trav and our friend Steve kicked around the soccer ball, Justus played on the playground/ran around the grass/kicked the soccer ball/picked up big sticks to throw over the bridge/etc., and Piper and I enjoyed the sunshine.
Well, this is mainly what Piper did the entire time...relaxed :)Enjoying a nice lunch outside in the warm sun :)
Justus doing what he does best - hitting his golf balls!
Piper and I in our 'spring attire' - ha ha! I never said it was "warm" - only "warmer" :)

6 comments:

Andrew & Kendall said...

Cute pics!! I hope we can have some more outdoor fun soon!

chaiss said...

ditto kendall's comment except am i on drugs in that picture??? travis was definitely talking about me.... hahah! bummer

Nancy Branch said...

Only 2 more days until I get to enjoy spring in Scotland! Can't wait to see you all and to meet precious Piper!

Amber said...

That last picture of you and Pipes is sooooo stinkin' cute!!!!!! Definitely a framer! Your kids are so cute! We love and miss you guys...which by the way we are LONG OVER DUE for a skype call!

Hi, I'm Braylynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hi, I'm Braylynn said...

Love the pics and love, love that Piper. I wish I could squeeze her (gently of course)! You all look fantastic. Miss you lots. When are you coming home for a visit?! Soon I hope. xoxxo

Smooches to all.
Beth