Sunday, February 13, 2011

The North Sea

Okay well I know it's been ridiculously long since I posted anything here but I have a good excuse!! I promise to put up pictures of Piper soon, but I had to share these cute ones of Justus. Trav took him to the beach (his most requested location) a few weeks ago. Justus does not seem to care one bit that it is literally freezing outside (well, maybe 40 degrees) and that the water in the North Sea is ice cold all year round, not to mention in the middle of winter! He loves to splash and play in the water and, of course, to throw big rocks into the big water. Here he is loving life...More to come... :)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Justus is way braver than me! I am freezing just watching him play .... hugs & kisses to my favorite "scots".....

Nancy Branch said...

That is one crazy kid! Too cold for me!