Wednesday, December 1, 2010

More Snow!

Well it just keeps snowing over here and doesn't show any signs of stopping any time soon! It is beautiful and Justus loves it, but we are kind of trapped! Our car doesn't drive well in snowy conditions and the roads near our house are getting worse and worse. But...like I said, Jutsus loves it so we might as well enjoy it while we can :) I love seeing him all bundled up (please notice my ghetto attempt at a mini-snowman in the background...I obviously have no idea what I'm doing since most of my winters were spent in Phoenix thinking that 60 degrees is freezing!).
Some of our neighbors were sledding (or "sledging" as they call it here) down the little hill in front of our house and they let Justus try it. Here he is - first time on a sled!
We got in a long snowball fight with our neighbor, Peter, and his friend (and by "we" I mainly mean Travis!). Here's Justus ready to pelt Peter!
Warming up inside with gloves and more hot apple 'spider' :)
The front of our house (kudos to Trav on the nice shoveling job!).
Our street - Dura View.
Trav's friend Kevin took this picture of the Swilcan Bridge at the Old Course, and I loved it and wanted to share. Like I said, it is beautiful, but let's just hope it doesn't get any worse!

1 comment:

Amber said...

So fun! I don't think you can really call that lump of snow a snowman!!! It reminded me of the one Tom and I made at The Buchanan's! :) Stay warm and enjoy your hot apple spider!