Thursday, November 11, 2010

Undies

Since Justus has been potty-training, we get to see him walking around the house all day in his little 'Thomas the train' and superhero undies. I just can't resist taking pictures...he always looks so darn cute! Here he is golfing (in GiGi's shades)...
..."making tea" as he calls it (I fill the sink with bubbly water and he gets out his plastic cups and pours the water in and out of them, soaking the entire kitchen counter and floor in the process.)...
...listening to his playlist on the iPod, running around playing in his Superman p.j.'s...
...looking extra stylish wearing my boots and his gloves (to cover a band-aid on his hand that he keep wanting to peel off)...
...and sitting on the couch reading one of his books before bed.
Here he is running around in my boots again - this one makes me laugh!

2 comments:

Nancy Branch said...

I love this kid and miss him so much!!

Amber said...

Love him! He is so cute in his little undies! Miss you guys