Monday, August 23, 2010

Top Chef

I was rolling out some dough yesterday and since I had already made a big mess, I called Justus in to see if he wanted to play with the roller and dough. Duh. He stood on his stool at the counter for probably about an hour before we finally tore him away, crying, to clean him up and put him to bed! He decided that he was making us a 'bread pizza' with lots of veggie and fruit toppings. Seriously, I cannot get over how cute he is!
(I tried about 10x to get a video to upload but it just wouldn't work for me...oh well, maybe next time. Sorry, grandmas!)

2 comments:

Rachel Olimb said...

AN HOUR?! This kid is full of patience, concentration, determination, and yes lots of cuteness!!!

Christina and Brent said...

Yes, I need video- I want to hear him talk! Looks like you had so much fun with your sis. And no, I don't know his obsession with big wawa, but I wish I did! You have such a cute kid. Can't wait to see pics of the next one!!! And for the record, grandmas aren't the only ones who read your blog! Love you all!