Thursday, December 3, 2009

Leftovers Again

Well I know it has been awhile since updating the blog, but a lot has been going on! So I thought in the meantime I would post a few of my favorite pics of Justus that haven't made it up here yet. If you are sick of Thanksgiving leftovers like I am, here are some "leftovers" that you shouldn't get tired of (ha ha - cheesy, but true!).

Trying on a bike helmet he found in the house. Love the face.
Struttin' around the house in his cute moose PJ's. Footed pajamas are seriously the cutest.
Just being a super kid (ha ha).
Love those baby blues!!
Waiting at the gate outside Trav's class.
He even walks cute!!


4 comments:

Amber said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! I love this kid! How cute is his face in his moose pj's?? And I picture him snapping his fingers while he walks in the last picture!! Ha Ha! He is just so stinkin' cute! I love and miss you!

Nancy Branch said...

He walks like his dad! Seriously! It is a mini-Travis walk!

Lynn said...

Tell Justus his little cousin Jett wants those Moose footies when he outgrows them! He is adorable just like you! Love and miss you all

Rachel Olimb said...

I love that last picture!!!!