Friday, October 30, 2009

Swept Away

Lately, Justus is soaking things up like a sponge. It's so fun...we can show him how to do something and, for the most part, he can do it. So why pass up the chance to teach him how to do a little household cleaning??! We were outside on the deck the other day and he found this mini-broom. He loved it. He carried it around with him the entire time we were out there. I showed him how to sweep and he got the hang of it right away. It was the cutest. I'm sure soon enough he will turn into a smelly slob (as most boys do) but I will enjoy these moments while they last! :) Now...what else do I want him to do for me? Isn't this why we have kids in the first place (right, Kay Kay? Ha ha ha!)!




2 comments:

Nancy Branch said...

You got that right, Jessica! Now why aren't you hear so you can wait on me?! Loving the little buddy sweeping! Love you all.

Lynn said...

wow picks up trash , sweeps and can bust a move he is a keeper!! toooo cute!