Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Time Flies

Sorry for the long break between posts...we have officially moved out of our house and into my mom's for the summer! It has been a little crazy getting everything in its place but we are finally feeling settled. In the meantime, Justus has learned a few new tricks: clapping, giving high-fives, and, his favorite, pulling himself up into a standing position on anything he can get a hold of. A few other notables: he ate dog food for the first time (can't take our eyes off him!), he peed on Kay Kay's carpet (woopsies! my fault...I had him naked before his bath when he got the urge), and his top two teeth are breaking through. He's growing up way too fast, in my opinion...

2 comments:

Rachel Olimb said...

He stole my heart in that last picture!

Lynn said...

He can come pee on my carpet anytime!!!( well maybe not anytime, but anytime right now) tooooo cute