Monday, April 27, 2009

The 12 Dollar Dip

Justus loves to be outside and I have officially decided that 90 degrees (and above) is too hot for a nice stroll through the park, so we are on to Plan B: the $12 inflatable hippo pool (thank you, Target). We knew Justus would love the pool because he absolutely loves his baths, and we were right! In fact, I guess it's not really much different from a bath...he sits in the water, splashes around, his toys are the same, but he does get to be outside. And, of course, the dogs look at it as their very own humongous water bowl.

3 comments:

Amber said...

This is the cutest! What a creative idea to get out of the hot sun!! I can't wait to see you guys in Augusts!

Heidi said...

i am getting one of these! so cute!

cHim-prints said...

Awww. I want one too... but I don't think I'd fit. :>[

Besides, does it ever hit 90 in MI?