Sunday, March 29, 2009

"Clarior Hinc Honos"

"Brighter, hence the honour." That's the official Buchanan clan motto and the newest (and "wee-est") member of the clan just got his very own kilt (in the ancient Buchanan plaid, nonetheless) from his Great-Godmother, Dana! This was a Christmas gift that finally arrived in the mail yesterday, but it seems even more appropriate now that we are headed off to live in the land of the Scots (I'm talking about Scotland, Peeps). Honestly, the kid looks good in a skirt and I don't think he was too upset to be wearing it either :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

Hey I knew what you meant!! You would be surprised how smart I have become teaching first graders!! He is the cutest! I love these pics and your kid looks surprisingly cute in a skirt! Love you

cHim-prints said...

Okay... I'm not so quick. You guys are going to Scotland?

Rachel Olimb said...

I didn't know you guys have a blog!! Yea, more Buchanan in my life now - everyone needs more of this. Justus is getting so big! Can't wait to hang out with you guys...in Scotland :)!