Saturday, February 14, 2009

5 months

Justus will be 5 months old on Sunday... he went to the doctor today and he's in the 75th percentile for height (26.5") and weight (17 lbs, 11 oz). He is doing great. He is such a happy baby and I hope he always stays that way :) Someone asked me the other day how old he is, and I said "almost 5 months" and started to cry! Pathetic, I know, but he is just growing up so fast!!

His latest obsession: the dogs. He loves to look at them, get kisses from them, pet them, and just be around them. If he is crying, he immediately stops if the dogs come up to him. Apparently they are his new best friends (and mine too since they stop the tears!).

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I can't believe how cute he is!!why is he so cute???

Cousin Cass said...

Aw Sienna was like that with our dogs too and they are still her bff's!